Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thomas Demark Indicator

The DeMarker indicator is an attempt to overcome the shortcomings of classical overbought / oversold indicators. In Forex The DeMarker Indicator identifies potential price bottoms and tops. It accomplishes this by making price comparisons from one bar to the next and measuring the level of price demand

here is the formula
highm = IIF( H > Ref( H, -1 ), H - Ref( H, - 1), 0 );
lowm = IIF( L < Ref( L, -1 ), Ref( L, - 1 ) - L, 0 );

Tom D = 100 * Sum( highm, 13 )/( Sum( lowm, 13 ) + Sum( highm, 13 ) );

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for this. help me alot

Anonymous said...

A great indicator but how to use it

Anonymous said...

A person necessarily help to make severely articles I would state.
That is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual submit amazing.
Wonderful job!
Also visit my site : black friday ads

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This article couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I'll forward this post to him.
Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!


Have a look at my site :: social bookmarking service

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]RUXrFGbVxuGnJeOoP[/url] - HLeufPezMOHvNHYH , http://iluubcb.com

Yasmin Abdullah said...


شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل


شركة تنظيف منازل باللقطيف